In the darkness of the night

In the darkness of the night, i walk, i wake up, i rage, i run, , i fulfill my wishes


My childhood passed on a street, get up and find nothing
We haven't finished the episode yet Who lost this world with God we meet
We all go and no one stays In the dark of the night I walk working on my life
I take risks and manage to achieve wishes The body leans and the heart says what's next
Little warrior I am like this my father left me They haven't seen this they haven't seen it
The beginning is hard, and I have no way to go back They did not live it, they did not live it
I went through an unforgettable black past I know that my fault is not only in you
This is my luck and this is my destiny I grew up in a war I don't know romance
It is confidence that I have a phobia My soul is in safety and I am in my concern
Teach me this time to run, my life Let the one who says tell the truth inside me
And those who wasted what they saw did not live my life I carry mountains of adversity and you see me hilarious
Appearances are deceptive And if the colors amaze you, the enjoyment and the sitting of women
To wake up, the clock will be broken for you Time is difficult, and the world is treacherous
And the lion, my friend, if he falls, they will take revenge on him

With you today and tomorrow they throw you from the plane

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sunny Hot

Humility

Face Me!